backround

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Five Weeks Old



So Kaitlyn in now 5 weeks !! i cant believe how fast it has gone by. I was supposed to return to work this past monday but my boss said i could have an additional 2 weeks so i am so excited to spend more time with Kaitlyn. She is growing so fast she now weighs 8 1/2 lbs. I have been struggling with her sleeping schedule but we are working through it and starting to figure it all out. She doesnt seem to like to nap with me but as soon as anyone else picks her up she is out like a light. It is crazy to think that im a mom now im loving every minute if it.

Alan is such a proud daddy he just loves his little katie bug. He is always so happy to come home and take her away from me :) We love watching her grow and develop, she is following us with her eyes a lot more and she smile all the time.

3 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! I love the black and white photo. Don't worry, to struggle with her sleeping schedule at this age is still totally normal. It took us a few months probably before Josh slept through the night. But it's so hard. Interrupted sleep is the worst. I feel for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you got to have another 2 weeks off work! I makes a difference I think! she has already changed so much and i can't wait to see her next month! They grow fast look at Ashley continue to take lots of pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute! I can't wait to see little Kaitlyn! I'm glad your work gave you a few more weeks to enjoy being with the baby. :)

    ReplyDelete